Chippewa Men's 6" Waterproof Insulated 72125 Utility Boot
Regular price $191.95 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Style: 72125
- Top grain leather
- The Colville 6-inch tall men's lace-up boot is built for protection and comfort with a mahogany leather exterior with the Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane system that's breathable.
- Water is locked out of the boot by the membrane shield but air passes through from the foot for maximum comfort.
- It has Flexwelt® insoles that allow for a relaxed and comfortable fit and a steel shank for stability.
- With 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate™ Ultra, this interior layer is lightweight, breathable, and moisture-resistant. It's thick for even greater warmth and comfort, yet still thin enough to allow complete freedom of movement and designed for some of the harshest conditions yet retains insulating value in damp environments.
- Its Vibram® outsole guarantees maximum traction on wet or dry surfaces and various terrain.
- Leather: BRIAR OILED WATERPROOF
- Construction: GOODYEAR® LEATHER WELT / CHIP-A-TEX® WATERPROOF BOOTIE
- Waterproofing: Chip-A-Tex® Waterproof Bootie
- Lining: LEATHER / DRI LEX® COMBINATION
- Shank: Steel
- Outsole: VIBRAM® AMBER ALPHA PLUS YELLOW PLUG
- Midsole: 4 Iron Rubber
- Removable insole
- Non-tarnishable hardware
- Triple rib shank